Loading images

3329 E PALM Lane Phoenix, AZ 85008

  • 3 Bed
  • 2 Bath
  • 1,412 sqft
Get Directions Google Maps Direction

Rental-Active $ 1,750

MLS#: 5881214

Courtesy of: Rentals America

  • Save

  • Showing

  • Info

Get Direction

Description

This charming, beautifully updated, 1950's ranch style home is move-in ready. Backyard includes fenced pool, large play area & RV gate. Kitchen features European style cabinets, quartz slab counters, stainless appliances, glass back splash, recessed lighting, built-in microwave & above-counter shelving. Spacious bonus room w/ lots of natural light. Master bedroom features walk-in shower, mirror w/ framed lighting, private toilet room, walk-in closet & sitting area. Ungraded lighting, fixtures & sliding barn doors throughout. Side of garage could easily transform to a patio garden. Home has dual pane windows, new roof and re-plastered pool. Ring home security system is installed. City Tax: 2.3% + Mo Admin: 2%, Total 4.3%

Specifications


    Roofing


  • 1

    Legal Info


  • 3E
  • 36

    Parking Spaces


  • 1

Map View

Map View